Lena Schackmann, M.A.
A5, 6 room A 208 (MZES)
- September 2011 - July 2017 BA studies of Political Science with minor Sociology and MA studies of Political Science at the University of Mannheim (MA thesis: Policy Issue Ownership and ‘Riding the Wave’ in Party Press Releases: A Study of Campaign Communication in German Elections in 2009 and 2013)
- January 2012 - September 2014, August 2015 - July 2016, February 2017 - July 2017: Research assistant in the project “German Longitudinal Election Study GLES” at the Mannheim Centre for European Social Research (MZES)
- November 2014 - February 2015 Internship at TNS opinion in Brussels
- March/April 2015 Internship at the “European Liaison Office of the German Research Organisation” (KoWi) in Bonn
- Fall term 2016 abroad at the University of Newcastle, UK
Since August 2017 Research associate in the project “German Longitudinal Election Study GLES” at the Mannheim Centre for European Social Research (MZES)